Data Device Corporation (DDC) has introduced the Synchro Booster Amplifier for shipboard applications. The SBA-3500X is the industry’s lightest and smallest form factor for defense and aerospace markets.
The SBA-3500X’s 25VA output drive enables synchro or resolver signals to be amplified to high-power 90V synchro signals required to drive multiple Control Differential Transmitter (CDT), Control Transformer (CT), and Torque Receiver (TR) loads. Due to its high-efficiency, high-power capabilities, and the compactness of these units makes them ideal for gunfire control, training simulators, remote indicators, and retransmission systems.
“DDC’s new synchro booster amplifier is an ideal solution for test engineers and developers seeking a light-weight, cost-effective shipboard synchro booster with enhanced protection features and mounting options,” commented Rolf Mahler, Marketing Manager at DDC. “The SBA-3500x provides up to a 75 percent reduction in weight and 50 percent reduction in size compared with similar solutions while maintaining the rich feature set from our previous generation products.”
- Compact, easy-to-use system for high-power synchro output
- Lightweight (1.25 lbs)
- Output: 90V Synchro 60Hz or 400Hz up to 25VA
- Input: 90V Synchro or 6.8V, 5V, 2V resolver 60/400Hz inputs
- Powered from the reference input; No additional power source required
- Energy-saving power disable feature
- High reliability design
- Short circuit, overload, load transient, and over temperature protection
- -40 °C to +85 °C operating temperature
- Mean-Time Between Failure (MTBF) report available
For more information, visit www.ddc-web.com