Sealevel Systems, Inc. added two new I/O expansion modules, 8510 and 8511, for their Relio R3 rack mount industrial computers. The Relio R3 Industrial Computer is a solid-state, fanless 3U rackmount computer Suitable for process control, test and measurement, and data acquisition applications, each board prevents damage from harmful spikes and surges associated with industrial environments.
- Offer digital, analog, and serial expansion for Sealevel Relio computers
- Two digital expansion boards with 16 inputs reated 3-30 VDC or 0-132 VAC
- Input current of 7mA max
- 1500 VAC field-to-logic isolation
- Simplified field wiring as 3.5 mm terminal blocks are removable
- Backplane connector provides input power
- Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems support
All Sealevel I/O products are backed by free technical support and a lifetime warranty. For more information, visit www.sealevel.com.