e-con Systems, Inc. has launched the See3CAM_11CUG, a USB 3.0, 1.3 MP UVC-compliant full-color camera for industrial control and entry-level machine vision applications. See3CAM is compliant with both Windows and Linux, and is ‘plug-and-play’ format.
The See3CAM_11CUG is based on Aptina’s MT9M031 color image sensor. The See3CAM is cost-effective and solves the problem of implementing high-quality image and video capture in barcode detection on moving object, machine vision, and object tracking applications.
- 1.3 MP camera: Color (Uncompressed Image)
- USB 3.0 interface (backward compatible with USB 2.0)
- Plug-and-Play setup (UVC Compatible)
- CS-mount / C mount lens holder
- External Trigger input (optically isolated)
- External ISP
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
- Operating Voltage: 5V ± 250mV
- Power requirements
- 500 mA for USB 2.0
- 900mA for USB 3.0
- Size in mm (lxb): 40 x 44
- Exposure Control
- Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Linux
- ROHS compliant
“With the See3CAM_11CUG our customers can leverage the built-in ISP of the camera to get a completely processed YUV output directly from the global shutter camera without any further image processing, along with other distinct advantages offered by the ISP. The See3CAM_11CUG will help our customers to develop industrial vision applications where object identification and recognition based on color are the important requirements,” says Ashok Babu, President of e-con Systems.
More information: www.e-consystems.com/industrial-digital-camera.asp