IBASE Technology has released a Quad Core processor-built fanless digital signage player, called the SI-22. This slim player, measuring 19.5mm thickness, is versatile and can be used in various locations, such as hotels, restaurants, retail stores, shopping malls, and more. The technology can also be used to power flight and passenger information systems in airports and railway stations.
The SI-22 is integrated with the Embedded G-Series System-on-Chip (SoC) 1.5 GHz Quad Core processor and high-performance Radeon HD8330E graphics. The SI-22 system comes readily equipped with essential interface on the rear panel, including: audio, dual HDMI, RS232, GbE LAN, USB, and DC jack. Optional solutions for 3G, TV tuner, Bluetooth, and WiFi connections are available. The DDR3-1600 system memory can also be expanded up to 8 GB.
Measuring 190 mm (W) x 130 mm (D) x 19.5 mm (H), the SI-22 can be easily hidden behind a wall-mounted display.
Features of the SI-22:
- Supports IBASE iSMART function- for on/off scheduling and power resume
- Two onboard HDMI outputs
- Embedded G-Series SoC 1.5GHz Quad Core processor
- Integrated with Radeon HD8330E Graphics GPU
- Up to 8 GB DDR3 memory, Gigabit LAN
- 2x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, 1x RS232, 1x mSATA
- 1x Mini PCI-E for 3G/WiFi/Bluetooth options
- Fanless, slim, and compact design