A design contest open to designers from universities, businesses, contractors including teams, individuals, faculty, research labs, and engineers from Lantronix will announce the winner at Embedded World. Lantronix provides smart networking and communications solutions for M2M applications.
This contest will showcase the innovation of designers using any of Lantronix’s OEM embedded networking products.
How to enter:
- Register at www.Lantronix.com/design-contest
- Deadline for entries is February 1, 2014
- There is no limit to the number of entries per person or organization
- Rules: www.Lantronix.com/design-contest-rules
- Eligible products: xPico, xPico Wi-Fi, xPIco IAP, xPort and xPort pro
Three top prize winners will be announced at Embedded World in Nuremberg, Germany in February, 2014 and awarded $5,000, $3,000, and $2,000.