Distributor Japan Material Ltd. will demonstrate 4K Ultra-HD video footage on a Sharp PN-K321 LCD monitor facilitated by the Matrox Avio F125 fiber-optic extension solution at the Inter BEE 2013 show. The Matrox Avio F125 extends workstation displays and peripheral devices to remote user stations with zero compression and latency, thus maintaining system performance in demanding ultra-high resolution applications.
As 4K Ultra-HD displays and workflows are implemented, Matrox Avio allows companies to future-proof their designs by supporting single-HD, dual-HD, and Ultra-HD video signals in a single product. Japan Material will also be showcasing other Matrox video products such as the Matrox Maevex video over IP encoders/decoders for audio distribution over LAN and the Matrox Monarch HD video streaming and recording appliance, 4K video monitoring card, and live production streaming services.
The Matrox Avio F125 KVM extends two HD videos or one 2K/4K video, keyboard and mouse, stereo analog audio, USB 2.0 devices, and 4k video at 30 Hz.
Matrox Avio F125 KVM extension solution features:
- 10 Gbps SFP+ transceivers enable uncompressed video at full frame rate through a single duplex LC-LC fiber optic cable
- HD, 2K, 4K video playback without dropping any frames
- Two single-link DVI monitor/one Dual-link DVI display support
- USB HID ports for keyboard, mouse, touchscreens, other HID devices
- USB 2.0 high-speed support for touchscreens, printers, scanners, hard drives, USB 2.0 audio and video devices
- Maximum distance of 400 meters (1,312 ft) in multimode, and 4 km (2.5 miles) in single-mode
- Digital-to-analog conversion support for 2x VGA monitors with a max resolution of 1920 pixels by 1200 pizels at 60Hz
- Analog stereo audio support for remote audio devices including speakers, microphones, and headphones
- DDC compliance, advanced EDID management for eliable communication between system and remote displays
- PS/2 keyboard/mouse support for industrial/legacy systems
The Sharp PN-K321 LCD monitor uses cutting edge IGZO semiconductor technology to produce high-resolution and energy efficient displays. Boasting 3840 pixels by 2160 pixels, Ultra-HD is four times higher resolution than current HD technology. Ultra-HD is ideal for applications where detailed information must be displayed at great precision, including post-production, commercial displays such as cosmetics services and car dealerships, professional financial services, and video game production. See Japan Material Co., Ltd. at Inter BEE 2013 November 13-15 at Hall 8, Booth #8404.