Avalue Technology introduced the ECM-BYT single board computer. The 3.5-inch SBC supports the newest Intel Atom processor E3800 product family and Intel Celeron N2920/J1900 processor, a system-on-chip (SoC) formerly codenamed Bay Trail. The new processors, which are based on the 22nm Silvermont microarchitecture, are designed for intelligent systems and applications with low power consumption and high performance requirements.
Avalue ECM-BYT Single Board Computer Features
- Mobile, desktop and Embedded SoC platform
- Highly Integrated SoC Intel Atom processor E3800 product family or Intel Celeron N2920/J1900 processor
- 204-pin DDR3L SODIMM, Up to 8GB DDR3L 1066/ 1333MHz SDRAM
- SATA II, mini-PCIe, USB 3.0, 3 USB 2.0, 4 COMs, 8-bit DIO
- 5.1-CH Audio, Dual Intel I210AT Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Dual View, 2-CH LVDS, CRT and HDMI
- Fanless operation
The fanless ECM-BYT single board computer features 204-pin DDR3L SODIMM system memory with up to 8GB DDR3L 1333/1600 SDRAM capacity. It supports dual-channel 18/24-bit LVDS and dual display (CRT + LVDS, HDMI + LVDS or CRT + HDMI) configurations. I/O includes SATA II, mini-PCIe, USB 3.0, three USB 2.0, four COMs, 8-bit DIO, audio jack, and two Intel I210AT Gigabit Ethernet controllers.
The Avalue ECM-BYT SBC is ideal for kiosk, vending machine, POS, ATMs, automotive, retail, medical, security, surveillance, and in-vehicle infotainment.
More info: Avalue Technology