Embest introduced the SBC8600B single board computer. The SBC8600B SBC is based on the Texas Instruments 720MHz Sitara AM3359 ARM Cortex-A8 processor. The board is powered by a tiny core board Mini8600B, which has integrated AM3359 processor, DDR3, and Nand Flash. The SBC8600B single board computer supports Linux 3.2.0, Android 2.3 and WinCE 7 BSP. A DVD with the software driver source code and relative documents to help customer better understand this board and start their reference design is included with the board.
Embest SBC8600B Single Board Computer Features
- TI AM3359 ARM Cortex-A8 microprocessor
- 2x256MByte DDR3 SDRAM
- 512MByte NAND Flash
- Two USB 2.0 OTG ports with integrated PHY, high-speed
- Three inter-integrated circuit (I2C) bus interfaces
- Six UART interfaces
- SPI interface
- Two 10/100/1000 Mb/s Ethernet MAC (EMAC) with Management Data Input/Output (MDIO) module
- A multichannel audio serial ports (McASP)
- 8-channel 12-bit ADC interfaces
- Two 4-line SD/MMC card interfaces
- GPMC bus
The SBC8600B SBC features six serial ports (2 x RS232, 3 x TTL, RS485), two 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports, two USB Host, USB OTG and CAN interfaces. The board also includes LCD and touch screen interface, audio input and output ports, RTC, Buzzer and more other interfaces. 4.3″ and 7″ LCD panels are available for user options. They also contain a 4-wire resistive touch screen.
More info: Embest SBC8600B Single Board Computer (pdf)