Habey USA announced the EMB-3700 embedded board. The EMB-3700 features the AMD Embedded G-Series System-on-Chip, integrated Radeon HD 8000 series Graphics Controller, LVDS, HDMI, VGA, 2x Gigabit Ethernet, 2x SATA 6Gb/s, 4x RS-232 headers, RS-232/422/485, RS-232 DB9 (optional), 4x USB2.0 Header, Mini PCIe, and 8-bit GPIO.
Habey EMB-3700 Features
- AMD Embedded G-Series SOC Processor Family with 6W – 25W TDP Options
- Advanced Discrete-Level AMD Radeon HD 8000 GPU with Hardware Decoder
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2
- AES Instruction Set Support
- Two Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- 6x COM Ports
- Mini-PCIe Slot with SIM Socket and mSATA Support Option
- Long Embedded Product Life Cycle
The EMB-3700 is the first 3.5″ motherboard to utilize the newly released AMD G-Series System-on-Chip (SOC) platform, which is based on AMD next generation “Jaguar” CPU architecture. It integrates an embedded Radeon HD 8000 series GPU, with full support for DirectX 11.1, OpenGL 4.2x and OpenCL 1.2, offering spectacular performance.
More info: Habey EMB-3700 Embedded Board (pdf)