IBASE Technology introduced the IB965 PICMG 1.3 CPU card. The IB965 is based on the third generation Intel Core processors and Intel Q77 Express Chipset. The board features dual Gigabit Ethernet, two DIMM sockets for up to 16Gbytes of dual DDR3 memory, and SATA III and USB3.0 ports. The IBASE IB965 PICMG 1.3 CPU card is ideal for demanding medical, industrial automation, transportation and gaming applications.
IBASE IB965 PICMG 1.3 CPU Card Features
- 3rd Generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 / Pentium processors QC/DC, up to 3.9GHz
- 2x DDR3 DIMM, 16GB max
- Intel Processor Integrated Graphics device, Gfx Gen. 5.7, supports CRT, DVI-D
- iSMART for EuP/ErP power saving, auto-scheduler and power resume
- 24-bit dual channel LVDS
- Dual Intel Gigabit LAN
- 3x USB2.0, 3x USB 3.0, 4x COM, 2x SATA II, 2x SATA III
- Watchdog timer, digital I/O, LPT
- Mini PCI-E
The built-in Intel HD Graphics 4000 enables the IBASE IB965 module to support different display interfaces, which include CRT VGA, DVI-D and 24-bit dual channel LVDS. The CPU card includes dual Gigabit Ethernet, up to 16Gbytes of dual DDR3 memory, SATA III and USB3.0 ports, a parallel port, Mini PCI-E expansion and four serial ports with one port jumperless selection for RS232/422/485 operation.
More info: IBASE IB965 PICMG 1.3 CPU Card (pdf)