DSM Computer introduced the 19″ Infinity I4 industrial computer. The 4-U height Infinity I4 is available in three different models. It features an industrial ATX motherboard with either PICMG 1.0 or PICMG 1.3. A total of seven slots are available for expansion cards: three PCI Express slots and four PCI slots. The Infinity I4 system is ideal for applications that run in harsh environments, e.g. in automation.
DSM Computer Infinity I4 Features
- Intel Core i7-2600 3.4 GHz / 8 MB / HD2000 / 4 Cores
- Intel Q67 Chipset
- 4 DIMM sockets for 1024-8192 MB modules
- DDR3, 1333/1066 MHz, 4 GB equipped
- Maximum memory 32 GB (max. 3 GB for 32-bit OS)
- Intel HD / HD2000 Graphics (integrated in CPU)
- External DVI-I, external DisplayPort, DirectX 10.1
- Intel 82579LM with AMT 7.0 (remote maintenance)
- Intel 82574L 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX support, full duplex
- Supports 2 SATA III 600 drives
- Supports 4 SATA II 300 drives (RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5 support)
- Intel HD audio controller, 5.1 CH
- 12 x USB 2.0 (2 x front, 10 x backside)
- 2 x LAN, 1 x DVI-I, 1 x DisplayPort
- 2 x COM (RS232), 2 x PS/2, Audio (Line-In, Line-Out, Mic)
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16, 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 (4 lanes)
- 1 x PCI Express x 8 (1 lane), 4x PCI (32Bit, 33 MHz, 5V)
The 19-inch Infinity I4 computer systems can be equipped with various microprocessor types and chipsets of the latest generations. The robust IPCs have a housing depth of 408 mm or 508 mm, respectively. The system is protected from dusty environments via a metal flap that protects the operating elements.
The DSM I4 with PICMG 1.3 slot CPU includes three PCI Express slots and eight PCI slots. The PICMG 1.0 slot CPU-based system features another four PCI slots and provides space for the installation of as many as eight ISA cards. Other configuration variants can be implemented easily on customer request.
More info: DSM Computer Infinity I4 (pdf)