Cadia Networks announced the CES-1525 embedded system. The CES-1525 ultra-compact system features an Intel Atom D525 processor, on-board soldered 2GB DDR3, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, up to 4 COM ports, USB ports, and dual independent VGA or LVDS displays. The CES-525 embedded box is available now. Single units are available for evaluation. The system can also be custom configured.
Cadia CES-1525 Embedded System
- Ultra-compact in 149mm x 105mm x 44mm
- Intel Atom D525 1.8GHz dual-core processor
- Rugged -20°C to +71°C fanless operation
- On-board soldered 2GB DDR3 memory
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Support for mSATA and 2.5″ SATA HDD dual storage drives
- VGA and LVDS HD graphics
- Dual independent displays
- 3 USB 2.0 ports
- Up to two RS-232/422/485 ports and two RS-232 ports
- Two Mini-PCIe expansion sites
- Onboard SIM
- Fanless and cableless
The Cadia CES-1525 embedded computer also includes a SATA port, a mSATA socket, two mini-PCIe sockets, and two optional COM ports for additional system expansion and configuration. The fanless system’s aluminum-extrusion heat sink is designed for an operating temperature range of -20°C to +71°C.
The CES-1525 embedded system is ideal for video image capture, HMI controllers, in-vehicle computers, command and control, surveillance, targeting, industrial control, and small compact applications.
More info: Cadia Networks CES-1525