Stealth Computer introduced the LPC-700F embedded system. The mini PC features the Intel i7 Processor 3610QE CPU, four USB 3.0, six RS232/serial, two Gigabit LAN ports, 128GB solid state drive, VGA, DVI-D and HDMI video connectors and audio in/out. The embedded box computer is ideal for embedded control, digital signs, kiosks, mobile navigation, thin-clients, POS and human machine interface. Prices start at $1995.
Stealth LPC-700F Mini PC Features
- Rugged, fanless and quiet chassis
- Intel Core i7 3610QE Mobile Processor
- PCI or PCIe x1 expansion slot
- 12 VDC operation
- Intel HD3000 graphics
- 3D Graphics with 16×9 support
- Built-in Gigabit LAN, USB 3.0, audio, serial, video (VGA, DVI-D and HDMI)
- Solid State Hard Drives (SSD) standard
- Windows 7, 8 and XP Pro compatible
The Stealth LPC-700F is a computer that operates without noisy cooling fans that could draw in dirt and dust potentially causing catastrophic failures. Stealth’s fanless computers are encapsulated in a rugged extruded aluminum chassis that acts as a heat sink to dissipate heat build-up.
Stealth.com’s LPC-700F box PC is compatible with Microsoft Windows 7/8/XP and Linux. The embedded system box can be custom configured to meet the exact needs of the OEM or end user. RAM memory is expandable to 16GB for additional performance requirements.
More info: Stealth LPC-700F Mini PC