IBASE Technology announced the MB980 ATX motherboard. The MB980 is based on the Intel Q87 chipset and fourth generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 processors. The mainboard features up to 32GB of system memory, two Gigabit Ethernets, 14 USB ports, 6 serial ports (jumperless selection on COM1 for RS232/422/485) and 6 SATA ports. It is ideal for gaming, infotainment, security, automation and digital signage applications.
IBASE MB980 ATX Motherboard Features
- 4th Generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 / Pentium / Celeron processors, up to 3.4GHz
- 4x DDR3/DDR3L DIMM
- Up to 32GB of memory
- Intel Processor integrated graphics device
- Supports DVI-I, DVI-D and DisplayPort
- Dual Intel Gigabit LAN
- 10x USB 2.0, 4x USB 3.0
- 6x COM
- 6x SATA III
- 4x PCI, PCI-E(x16), PCI-E(x4), PCI-E(x1)
- Watchdog timer, Digital I/O, iAMT (9.0), vPro, RAID, iSMART
Graphics interfaces on the IBASE MB980 ATX motherboard include DVI-I, DVI-D and DisplayPort. Expansion cards can be used via four PCI, PCI-E(x16), PCI-E(x4) and PCI-E(x1) slots. The MB980 also features a watchdog timer, digital I/O and Intel Active Management Technology 9.0.
More info: IBASE MB980 ATX Motherboard (pdf)