Vecow introduced the ECS-7000-6F embedded system. The ECS-7000-6F embedded controller is based on 3rd Gen Intel Quad-Core series processor (6M Cache, up to 3.30 GHz). The fanless ECS-7000-6F features 4 COM, 4 USB 3.0, 2 USB2.0, CFast, 2 mini-PCIe (1 with SIM card socket for WiFi, 3G/GPRS), 3 RS-232 and RS-232/485/422, and 8 in/out GPIO. It is ideal for multi-camera industrial inspection, high-speed measurements, line-scan camera systems, security, surveillance, and environment monitoring applications.
Vecow ECS-7000-6F Embedded System Features
- Third Generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 Ivy Bridge Mobile Processor
- Fanless Operation
- -25°C to 70°C Operation Temperature
- 6 Gigabit Ethernet Ports for 4 Copper and 2 SFPs
- 2 1000Base SFP Sockets for Fiber Expansion
- QM77 System Chipset
- Built-in Input 80 VDC Overvoltage Protection
- 4 COM, 4 USB 3.0, 2 USB2.0, 2 Mini-PCIe (1 with SIM Card Socket)
- 5 Display Support: 2 DP, DVI-D, VGA, LVDS, 3 Independent Displays
- 2 SATA III (6Gbps) 2.5″ SSD / HDD, mSATA
- Intel AMT 8.0 Support
- Onboard Trusted Platform Module (Optional)
The ECS-7000-6F features 6 GbE LANs for 4 coppers and 2 SFP sockets. The embedded box supports DDR3L and DDR3 maximum dual channel 16GB ram, 5 display input, 6 GbE LANs for 4 coppers and 2 SFP sockets, CFast, two 2.5″ SATA 6Gp/s SSD | HDD trays, 4 COM, 4 USB 3.0 ports, JST connector, and 2 miniPCI-express.
More info: Vecow ECS-7000-6F Embedded System