Axiomtek introduced the IMB210 ATX industrial motherboard. The IMB210 is based on the new Intel Xeon E3-1200 processor (v3 series). The board features ten USB ports (four USB 3.0, six USB 2.0), six COM ports (five RS-232, RS-232/422/485), dual Gigabit LANs ports, DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-I, HD audio, eight channels Digital I/O (4-IN and 4-OUT), and PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports. The workstation-level IMB210 ATX motherboard will be available by late Q3 2013.
Axiomtek IMB210 ATX Motherboard Features
- ATX form factor industrial-grade motherboard
- LGA1150 socket Intel Xeon E3-1200 processor v3 series processors
- Intel C226 chipset
- DDR3-1333/1600 DIMM max. up to 32 GB capacity
- Triple-view display via DVI-I, HDMI, DisplayPort interfaces
- 16 PCIe Gen 3.0 (via CPU) and 1×8 PCIe Gen 2.0 (via C226 Chipset)
- 5 SATA-600 with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- 4 USB 3.0 supported C226 supports 4 – 6 USB 3.0 ports
- 6 COM ports
- CFast support
- TPM 1.2 and iAMT 9.0 support
The IMB210 ATX industrial motherboard supports Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology, Intel Hyper-Threading technology, Intel HD Graphics with DX11 support, 32 GB ECC DDR3 1600/1333 memory, and PCI Express 3.0 x16 slot. It also features Intel Active Management Technology 9.0, Trusted Platform Module 1.2 (TPM), SATA RAID, and PCIe x4 expansion.
The built-in Intel HD Graphics P4600 supports triple display capability and DX11. The industrial grade motherboard includes DisplayPort, HDMI and DVI-I ports.
The Axiomtek smart embedded platform provides reliable operation and non-stop capability with watchdog timer and SMBus, as well as SMART FAN function controlling the fan speed to keep temperature within a specified range.
More info: Axiomtek IMB210 ATX Motherboard (pdf)