Avalue Technology announced the ECM-QM87 single board computer. The 3.5″ SBC supports the 4th generation Intel Core processor family and the mobile Intel QM87 Express chipset. The board features up to 8GB DDR3 1333/1600 SDRAM, RS-232, RS-232/ 422/ 485, two SATA III, Mini PCIe, six USB 3.0, two USB 2.0, 4-bit GPI, and 4-bit GPO.
Avalue ECM-QM87 SBC Features
- 4th Generation Intel Core processor and mobile Intel QM87 Express chipset
- 204-pin DDR3 SODIMM, up to 8GB 1333/ 1600 SDRAM
- Dual-channel 18/ 24-bit LVDS, HDMI, VGA
- Realtek ALC892 supports 7.1-CH Audio
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet
- Triple display
- 2 SATA III, Mini PCIe card (supports mSATA)
- 6 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0, 2 COM, 8-bit DIO
- Intel Active Management Technology 9.0
The Avalue ECM-QM87 SBC also includes dual Gigabit Ethernet, dual-channel 18/ 24-bit LVDS interface and three displays support with resolutions of VGA: 1920 x 2000 @ 60Hz, HDMI: 4096 x 2304 @ 24Hz and LVDS: 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz. Audio interface is provided with 1x Realtek ALC892 Supporting 7.1-CH HD codec. The single board computer supports Intel Active Management Technology 9.0 for managing and securing PCs, as well as ACPI 3.0 which enables advanced power management for attached devices.
More info: Avalue ECM-QM87 SBC (pdf)