IBASE Technology introduced the MI980 Mini-ITX Motherboard. The new board supports the 4th Generation Intel Core i7/i5 processors. It is based on the mobile Intel QM87 and HM86 Express chipsets. The IBASE MI980 Mini-ITX Motherboard is ideal for industrial and embedded markets that require high processing capability, but at the same time are constrained by power limits.
IBASE MI980 Mini-ITX Motherboard Features
- Onboard Mobile 4th Generation Intel Core i7/i5 processors
- 2x standard voltage or low-voltage DDR3 SO-DIMM, up to 16GB
- Integrated VGA, supports DVI-I / DVI-D / LVDS or eDP / DisplayPort
- 2x PCI-E Intel Gigabit Ethernet
- Watchdog timer, Digital I/O, TPM 1.2, iSMART
- 6x USB 2.0, 4x USB 3.0, 6x COM (jumperless selection), 4x SATA III, 2x SATA II
- 1x PCI-E(x16), 2x Mini PCI-E(x1) with one for mSATA
IBASE MI980 mini-ITX motherboard features six USB 2.0, four USB 3.0, six COM (jumperless selection), four SATA III, two SATA II with the latest Intel-based dual Gigabit LAN support. It includes two standard voltage or low-voltage DDR3 SO-DIMM sockets that support up to 16GB of system memory. Video connections include DVI-I, DVI-D, LVDS/eDP and DisplayPort. The MI980 board includes one PCI Express x16 and two Mini PCI Express x1 slots (one for mSATA).
The MI980VF mini-ITX motherboard is also available with advanced capabilities such as Intel Active Management Technology 9.0, Trusted Platform Module 1.2, RAID and state-of-the-art Intel vPro technology.
More info: IBASE MI980 Mini-ITX Motherboard (pdf)