American Portwell Technology introduced the WADE-8015 Mini-ITX form factor embedded system board. The WADE-8015 features the Intel Q87 chipset and the 4th generation Intel Core processors (formerly codenamed Haswell). The module includes an LGA1150 socket, two-channel DDR3 long DIMM sockets and PCI Express Gen 3. The motherboard is ideal for retail, military, medical, industrial automation and digital security surveillance.
Portwell WADE-8015 Features
- Intel Core i5/i7 Processor in LGA-1150 package
- Intel Q87 PCH chipset
- Two 240pin DIMM sockets support dual channel DDR3 1333/1600 SDRAM, up to 16GB
- One PCIe x16 slot (Gen3 support)
- One Mini-PCIe slot (support mSATA)
- One PCIe x1 Gold Finger (2xPCIe x1 signal)
- Audio Jack (support Line-in / Line-out / Mic-in)
- Six COM ports (2pcs on rear I/O , 4pcs on board header
- Four SATA III Ports (support RAID 0,1,5,10)
- Support Triple Display function( DP/VGA/HDMI)
The Portwell WADE-8015 features SATA storage, up to 6 Gb/s, via four SATA interfaces (two SATA III and two SATA II), supporting RAID 0/1/5 and 10 modes. The embedded board also includes 10 USB ports (four USB 3.0 ports on rear I/O and six USB 2.0 pin headers on board), two long-DIMM memory slots for DDR3 SDRAM (up to 16GB) and triple displays via VGA, HDMI and DP, which support both clone mode and extended mode. In addition, the WADE-8015 is equipped with dual Gigabit Ethernet connectors and a Mini-PCIe interface with mSATA signal.
More info: Portwell WADE-8015