Stealth Computer introduced the LPC-480FS fanless small form factor PC. The embedded system is a highly reliable, energy efficient, rugged mini PC designed for a large variety of demanding applications. The LPC-480FS is available now. Prices start at $1395. The embedded computer is ideal for embedded control, digital signs, kiosks, mobile navigation, thin-clients, POS and human machine interface.
Stealth LPC-480FS Embedded System Features
- No noise and low power consumption
- Intel B840 processor
- Rugged chassis with optional mounting brackets
- 12 VDC operation, ideal for mobile/field
- Intel HD3000 graphics
- 3D Graphics with 16×9 capability
- Built-in Gigabit LAN, USB 3.0, audio, serial, video
- SSD standard, optional HDD
- Windows 7, 8 and XP Pro compatible, other O/S options available
Slim slot loading optical drives
The Stealth LPC-480FS fanless mini PC is powered by a high performance Intel B840 mobile processor. It features Gigabit LAN, four USB 3.0, two USB 2.0, two serial/RS232, Intel HD3000 graphics, audio in/out and two PS/2 ports. The LPC-480FS supports up to 16GB of DDR3 SODIMM memory and has SATA III support.
Stealth’s LPC-480FS ships standard with a 128GB solid state drive (SSD). The embedded computer is compatible with Microsoft Windows 7, 8, XP, Embedded and Linux and can be custom configured to meet the exact needs of the OEM or end user.
More info: Stealth LPC-480FS Embedded Computer (pdf)