Habey USA announced their EMB-3500 ARM based Nano-ITX motherboard. The new embedded board features 13 COM ports, USB ports, multiple video output options, SATA port, SD card slot and 4GB onboard NAND storage. The Habey EMB-3500 replaces the MITX-6500 board at half the size with the same number of COM ports. The EMB-3500 motherboard is ideal for touchscreen applications for kiosks, self-service terminals, and digital signage.
Habey EMB-3500 Embedded Board Features
- ARM Based Nano-ITX Form Factor
- Low Power Freescale ARM Cortex A9 i.MX 6 Series
- Onboard 1GB DDR3 RAM and 4GB iNAND flash
- HDMI+ VGA+ LVDS, Independent Multi-Display
- 13 Serial Ports
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Onboard USB-WiFi option and 3G capability
- Native Support for Android 4 and Linux OS
- Integrated 3D Graphics and 1080p Encoding/Decoding
- 120mm x 120mm
The EMB-3500 is a motherboard with an ARM based Freescale Cortex A9 i.MX6 1GHz Solo, Dual, or Quad Core processor and has a 1GB DDR3 RAM and NAND flash. The ARM based board supports 1x dual channel 24bit LVDS,1x HDMI, 1x VGA port, 2x Gigabit LAN, 2x CAN, 1x SATA2, 12x RS-232, 1x 485/232, 5x USB 2.0, 1x USB (OTG), up to 40pin GPIO interface, and can be extended camera module.
More info: Habey EMB-3500 Embedded Board (pdf)