WinSystems announced the SBC35-C398 single board computer. The SBC is based on the Freescale i.MX 6 family of Cortex-A9 multi-core processors. The board is available with a single core, dual core, or quad core processor. The quad core SBC35-C398Q-2-0 will ship next month and is priced at $495. The dual core SBC35-C398DL-2-0 and single core SBC35-C398S-1-0 will ship in June 2013 and are priced at $395 and $295, respectively.
WinSystems SBC35-C398 Single Board Computer Features
- Freescale i.MX 6Q Industrial Processor @ 800 MHz Quad ARM Cortex
- 2 GB of DDR3 RAM (Soldered)
- High-Performance Video and Graphics: HD1080p, 3D, and 2D HW Accelerators
- Multiple Video Interfaces: HDMI 1.4 and Two Channel LVDS
- MIPI Capture and Display, plus CMOS Camera Input
- Gigabit Ethernet with IEEE-1588
- Six USB 2.0 ports and one USB On-The-Go Port
- Two CAN ports, two RS-232/422/485 and three RS-422/485 Serial ports
- 24 lines GPIO tolerant up to 30 VDC
- CFast, SD, and MicroSD sockets
- MiniPCIe and IO60 expansion
- Wide range DC or PoE PD Power Input
The WinSystems SBC35-C398 single board computer features Gigabit Ethernet with IEEE-1588 support, multiple USB 2.0 channels, multiple serial channels, and dual CAN interfaces. Each of the 24 onboard GPIO lines are tolerant of voltages up to 30V DC and configurable for software-enabled interrupts. The board is ideal for security, transportation, and medical where graphics and industrial control are required.
The SBC35-C398′s video engines can drive three simultaneous display interfaces while maintaining communications and control functions. Power can be provided by wide range 10-50V DC input or Power over Ethernet (PoE) to provide flexibility and reduce wiring requirements.
The SBC family includes the IO60 expansion connector to allow for additional functionality. The IO60 specification supports I2C, SPI, TTL-UART, and PWM signals allowing stackable expansion through off-the-shelf 72 x 50 mm modules or application specific designs.
Linux, Android, Windows Compact 7, and other operating systems can be booted from the CFast, SD/SDIO, or MicroSD sockets.
More info: WinSystems SBC35-C398Q Quad Core ARM 3.5″ Format SBC (pdf)