Stealth Computer introduced the LPC-480 embedded system. The LPC-480 small form factor PC features the latest Intel 3rd Generation Core i7 mobile processor. The Stealth embedded computer is ideal for industrial, commercial, scientific research, military, public safety, utility, transportation, mining and telecommunications applications. Pricing for the LPC-480 starts at $1,325.
The LPC-480 features four USB 3.0, two USB 2.0, DVI-D, VGA, Gigabit LAN, two RS232 serial ports, line in/out audio, and up to 16GB in DDR3 memory. The embedded system is available with a 2.5″ mobile hard drive or Solid State Drive (SSD). A slim DVD-RW/CD-RW optical disk drive comes standard with an optional Blu-ray burner.
The Stealth small form factor PC supports Microsoft Windows 7, 8, XP, and Linux. It measures 5.7″ x 9.9″ and is less than 1.65″ in height.
Stealth LPC-480 Embedded PC Features
- Intel Core i7 Mobile Processor
- 5.7″(W) x 9.9″(D) x 1.65″(H), 146 x 250 x 42 mm
- Rugged chassis with optional mounting brackets
- 12 VDC operation
- Intel HD graphics
- 3D Graphics with 16×9 capability
- Built-in Gigabit LAN, USB 3.0, audio, serial, video
- Low profile rugged aluminum chassis
- Slim slot loading optical drives
- Solid state hard drives (SSD) optional
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, XP, and Linux compatible
More info: Stealth LPC-480 Embedded Computer