ADLINK Technology Unveils CoreModule 920 Single Board Computer
ADLINK Technology introduced the CoreModule 920 single board computer. It features Intel Core i7 processor support, up to 4GB of solder-down DDR3 ECC memory, 8 GB of industrial grade SSD and a fast data-transfer SATA 6 Gb/s interface. The ADLINK PC/104 board is ideal for mission-critical applications in space-constrained environments such as transportation, aviation, defense and homeland security.
The ADLINK CoreModule 920 supports HDMI, VGA and LVDS. The SBC is compliant with the PCI/104-Express Type 1 standard. It provides both PCIe and PCI connectivity. The Extreme Rugged CoreModule 920 offers specially designed PCB, which is 50% thicker than ordinary PCBs, and an extended operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
Thanks to the PC/104 self-stacking bus, CoreModule 920 modules can be stacked together like building blocks without backplanes or card cages. This stacking feature also delivers high reliability, using four-corner mounting holes that can resist shock and vibration.
ADLINK CoreModule 920 Single Board Computer Features
- Dual-core 3rd Generation Intel Core i7 processor running at up to 2.8GHz with Turbo Boost
- Up to 4GB industrial grade solder down ECC 1600MHz DDR3 memory
- HDMI, VGA, and 18/24-bit LVDS display interfaces
- 8GB industrial grade Solid State Disk
- One PCIe x16 (Gen 3) and 1 x4 or 4 x1 (Gen 2)
- Two SATA 6 Gb/s ports
- Two Gigabit Ethernet
- Four USB 2.0 interfaces
- Two serial ports
- PCI/104-Express Type 1 and PCI/104 expansion interfaces
- Extended Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
More info: ADLINK CoreModule 920 SBC (pdf)
If you are familiar with RSS feeds, you can also sign up for our free blog feed. Our RSS feed is updated in real-time while our newsletter is updated daily.