American Portwell Technology introduced the PCOM-B21A COM Express module. The board features the Intel Dual-Core Atom N2800/2600 processor, DDR3 memory (up to 4GB), four PCIe x1 lanes, eight USB 2.0 ports, VGA, LVDS, DisplayPort (DP), and dual independent displays. The Portwell PCOM-B21A Type 10 COM Express module supports Type 10 carrier board.
The Portwell PCOM-B21A has an operating temperature of -40°C and 80°C. The COM Express module measures only 84mm x 55mm. It is ideal for automation, medical, military, networking, outdoor digital signage and transportation applications. The PCOM-B21A is available with an optional on-board SSD to provide fast operating speed while maintaining a small footprint.
Portwell PCOM-B21A COM Express Module Features
- Intel Atom N2600 / N2800 embedded processor
- NM10 chipset
- Four PCI Express lanes, four x 1 lanes can be configured to one x 4 lane
- DDR3 memory up to 4GB (N2800) and 2GB (N2600)
- Eight USB 2.0 ports
- Supports dual independent displays via VGA, LVDS and DisplayPort (DP)
- 84mm x 55mm in size
- Operating temperature range of -40°C to 80°C (N2600)
- Optional on-board SSD
More info: Portwell PCOM-B21A COM Express Module (pdf)