WIN Enterprises Introduces MB-63020 Single Board Computer
WIN Enterprises introduced the MB-63020 single board computer. The SBC features an AMD G-Series Processor, VGA, DVI-D, GbE, four COM, NVRAM and TPM. The gaming board offers excellent 3D graphics, independent dual display and 4x PCIe slot.
WIN MB-63020 Single Board Computer Features
- Onboard 3D graphics performance
- Supports DirectX 11 and Open GL 4
- Full bit stream decoding of H.264/MPEG4 AVC, VC-1, DivX, Xvid, MPEG2 and Blu-ray 3D
- Independent dual display via VGA and DVI-D
- Golden fingers 72-pin connector (de-facto standard for video poker/slot games)
- SATA connectors: CF card slot or supports optional onboard SSD storage
- Four COMs with RS-232, RS-485 and cctalk pin headers selectable
- Optional TPM 1.2 and Crypto-memory for software integrity
- Near Mini-ITX form factor with 4x PCIe expansion slot
If you are familiar with RSS feeds, you can also sign up for our free blog feed. Our RSS feed is updated in real-time while our newsletter is updated daily.