Vecow introduced the ECS-7800-PoE embedded system. It features a third generation Intel Quad-Core series processor, DDR3L and DDR3 dual channel ram (up to 16GB), 4-port IEEE 802.3at PoE+, five display (two DP, DVI-D, VGA, LVDS), isolated DIO, two GbE LANs, CFast, two 2.5″ SATA 6Gp/s SSD/HDD trays, four COM, four USB 3.0 ports, JST connector, and four miniPCI-express. The fanless Power-over-Ethernet embedded controller is ideal for machine vision and GigE imaging, intelligent traffic system, machine vision, surveillance and security, AOI, and other embedded applications.
The ECS-7800-PoE embedded system uses only one Ethernet cable to supply power and transmit and sync data simultaneously. The embedded controller applies IEEE 802.3at power sourcing equipment enable to supply 50 to 57 VDC, 600 mA, and 25.5W at the powered device.
The Vecow ECS-7800-PoE is powered by the 3rd Gen Intel Quad-Core i7 Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.3 GHz). It integrates the Intel HD 4000 graphics and offers extremely low thermal design power as 35W.
Vecow ECS-7800-PoE Features
- 3rd Gen Intel Core i7/i5/i3 Ivy Bridge Mobile Processor
- Fanless, -25°C to 70°C Operation Temperature
- 4-port IEEE 802.3at PoE
- Built-in Input 80 VDC Overvoltage Protection
- Isolated 8 DI / 8 DO, GPIO 8 DI / 8 DO
- 4 COM, 4 USB 3.0, 2 USB2.0, 2 Mini-PCIe (1 with SIM Card Socket)
- Supports 2 SO-DIMM DDR3 or DDR3L, up to 16GB
- 5 Display Support: 2 DP, DVI-D, VGA, LVDS 3 Independent Displays
- 2 SATA III (6Gbps) 2.5″ HDD / SSD, mSATA
- Intel AMT 8.0 Support
More info: Vecow ECS-7800-PoE