DSM Computer introduced the NanoServer NN-QM67 embedded system. The DSM NN-QM67 is based on the third generation Intel Core processors and the energy-saving Intel QM67 mobile chipset. The embedded computer features DDR3 RAM main memory (up to 8 GB), two external USB 3.0 and eight USB 2.0 (four external) ports, four serial connections (3 x RS232, 1 x RS232/422/485), audio, and Serial ATA for two SATA III 600 and four SATA II 300 devices (RAID 0, 1, 0+1,5 configurable for all connections).
The NanoServer NN-QM67 is equipped with the Intel Core processor of the third generation i5-3610ME with two cores (2.7 GHz, 3 MB). For high-end applications, a model with quad-core Intel Core i7-3610QE (2.3 GHz) is available.
The NanoServer NN-QM67 can also be ordered with the second generation, Intel Core processors, the i7-2710QE with four cores (2.1 GHz) and the i5-2510E (2.5 GHz) or i3-2330E (2.2 GHz) dual core CPUs. For low-cost applications, the Intel Celeron processor B810 with two cores is integrated.
DSM Computer NanoServer NN-QM67 Embedded Computer
- Intel Core i5-3610ME 2.7 GHz / 3 MB Cache / HD4000 / 2 Cores
- 4 GB equipped, and up to 8 GB DDR3 RAM, 1333/1066 MHz
- Intel QM67 Chipset
- Dual Intel GigaBit LAN
- Intel 82579LM with AMT 7.0 (remote maintenance)
- Intel 82583V PCIe, 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX
- Full duplex, 2 x RJ45 Port
- Intel HD / HD3000 / HD4000 Graphics (integrated in processor), shared memory up to 1024 MB (Intel DVMT)
- External DVI-D, DVI-I, HDMI (HDCP support)
- Realtek ALC892 audio controller, HD Audio, AC97, 7.1 CH
- Serial ATA for 2 SATA III 600 drives, 4 SATA II 300 drives, RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5 configurable for all connectors
- 4 serial ports (RS232, 16C550 FIFO compatible), 1 port selectable as RS232/RS422/RS485
- 8 x USB 2.0 (4 external, 4 internal), 2 x USB 3.0 (external)
- Mini-PCI Express x1 slot (internal)
- Energy consumption (standby) as EuP/ErP directive
More info: DSM Computer NN-QM67 Embedded System (pdf)