Habey USA announced the EMB-4500 board. The EMB-4500 is based on the Freescale i.MX6 processor. The board is available as a standalone, or can be shipped in an OPS module (BIS-6332B) or small form factor fanless chassis (BIS-6332A). The EMB-4500 board is ideal for human to machine interfaces, data acquisition, point of sale, vehicle telematics, digital signage, industrial automation, banking, building controls and connected appliances.
The EMB-4500 board supports up to 2GB of RAM and 8GB on its iNAND embedded flash drives. The board features Dual HDMI ports, five COM ports, six USB ports with two in the rear and four via pin header, 16-big GPIO, mini-usb, micro SD slot and a dual CAN bus for vehicle integration. The EMB-4500 also supports full 1080p HD video and up to three independent displays via its HDMI and LVDS ports.
EMB-4500 Board Features
- Freescale Cortex A9 i.MX6 CPU with long life cycle support
- Dual HDMI or OPS display interface
- LVDS interfaces
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- Five COM ports on board
- Mini-PCIe expansion slot with USB and SIM for 3G/4G modules
- Hardware acceleration of 1080p video decoding encoding
- Native support for Android 4.0 OS and Linux with Qt application
- Supports up to 16-bit GPIO
- Dual CAN bus option
- 9 to 24 volt DC wide input voltage range EPIC form factor
More info: Habey EMB-4500 (pdf)