Axiomtek introduced the MANO872 Mini ITX motherboard. The MANO872 supports the new 22nm 3rd Generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 processors in the LGA1155 socket, and includes the Intel Q77 Express chipset. The embedded board is ideal for storage server, POS, kiosk, medical, gaming, digital signage, and surveillance security monitoring. It will be available by early March 2013.
The Axiomtek MANO872 Mini ITX motherboard features four USB 3.0 ports, four USB 2.0 ports, two SATA-600 with RAID function, two SATA-300 (one with SATA DOM support), two Gigabit LANs, four COM ports, DisplayPort, DVI-I, LVDS, digital I/O (4 channel IN and 4 channel OUT), and HD audio. It supports 16 GB DDR3 1333/1600 system memory, PCI Express x16 Gen3, USB 3.0, SATA 6Gb/s with RAID, and Trusted Platform Module 1.2.
The MANO872 embedded board supports three independent displays using the DisplayPort, DVI-I, and LVDS connectors on board. It also meets all requirements for the Windows 7 OS.
Axiomtek MANO872 Mini ITX Motherboard Features
- Supports LGA1155 socket 3rd Generation Intel Core processors
- 2 204-pin SO-DIMM DDR3-1333/1600 MHz slots, up to 16 GB
- PCIe x16 Gen3 support
- 2 SATA-600 with RAID 0,1 support
- 2 SATA-300 with 1 SATADOM support
- 4 USB 3.0 and 4 USB 2.0 ports
- iAMT 8.0 and TPM 1.2 support
- Triple view display via DisplayPort/DVI-I/LVDS
More info: Axiomtek