VIA ARMTiGO A800 Embedded System Features Freescale ARM Cortex-A8 SoC
VIA Technologies introduced the ARMTiGO A800 embedded system. The VIA ARMTiGO A800 features an 800MHz Freescale ARM Cortex-A8 SoC with two integrated GPUs, 4GB of eMMC Flash, HDMI and VGA display ports, 10/100 LAN Ethernet port, four USB 2.0 ports, audio jacks (audio-in/out and mic-in) and 5V DC-in power. The embedded computer is ideal for hotel automation, digital signage, surveillance, medical and healthcare applications.
The embedded system offers dual display support and 3D/2D graphics acceleration capable of delivering full HD playback support for resolutions up to 1080p.
The VIA ARMTiGO A800 is available with board support packages (BSP) for Linux 2.6 as well as Android (2.3) OS images. An optional VNT9271 WiFi USB module is available.
The VIA ARMTiGO A800 offers an average power consumption of only 3.14W TDP. With a fanless, ultra-low profile dustproof design measures 12.0cm x 12.5cm x 3.0cm (W X D X H).
VIA ARMTiGO A800 Embedded System Features
- 800MHz Freescale ARM Cortex-A8 SoC
- 1GB of DDR3-800 SDRAM on board
- Fanless, ultra slim profile design (only 3cm high)
- Supports 2.5″ SATA HDD or Flash SSD installation
- Support for display resolution up to 1080p
- HDMI, VGA, 4 USB 2.0, LAN, audio-in/out/mic-in
- Android OS Images and Linux BSP available
- Supports 75mm x 75mm VESA mount
- Average power consumption of 3.14W TDP
More info: ARMTiGO A800 (Pico-ITX)
If you are familiar with RSS feeds, you can also sign up for our free blog feed. Our RSS feed is updated in real-time while our newsletter is updated daily.