WinSystems introduced the PPM-C393-S single board computer. The PC/104-Plus SBC features an Intel 1.66 GHz Atom processor, ICH-8M System Controller Hub, up to 2 GB of DDR3 systems memory, Gigabit Ethernet port, simultaneous CRT and LVDS flat panel video support, eight USB 2.0 ports, four serial COM ports, SATA controller, PATA controller for the CompactFlash socket, and stereo audio. The PPM-C393-S1-0-0 is priced at $499.
The WinSystems PPM-C393-S single board computer has an operating temperature of -40° to +85°C. The PPM-C393-S SBC supports both PC/104 and PC/104-Plus expansion connectors. The module is ideal for demanding embedded applications like security, Mil/COTS, medical, transportation, data acquisition, and communications.
The PPM-C393-S requires only +5 volts and typically draws 2.5A. It supports power savings modes which will reduce the standby current to <300 mA (S3 power state). The board is RoHS-compliant.
The PPM-C393-S supports Linux, Windows, and other x86-compatible real-time operating systems.
WinSystems PPM-C393-S Single Board Computer Features
- Intel Atom N455 (1.66 GHz) single core
- Supports Linux, Windows, and other x86 compatible OS
- Up to 2 GB of DDR3 SODIMM (socketed)
- Phoenix BIOS
- Analog VGA resolution up to SXGA 1400×1050
- LVDS 18-bit support up to 1366×768 or 1280×800
- Simultaneous LVDS and CRT video supported
- Intel 10/100/1000 Mbps controller (82567)
- SATA (2.0) channel
- CompactFlash Types I and II memory socket support
- 4 serial ports (2 RS-232, 2 RS-232/422/485)
- 8 USB 2.0 ports with polyfuse protection
- Watchdog timer adjustable from 1 second to 255 minute reset
- HD audio support
More info: WinSystems PPM-C393-S Single Board Computer (pdf)