VIA ARMOS-800 Embedded System Features Freescale ARM Cortex-A8 SoC
VIA Technologies introduced the VIA ARMOS-800 embedded system. The fanless embedded computer supports the VIA VAB-800 Pico-ITX board. The ARM-based system features an 800MHz Freescale ARM Cortex-A8 SoC, 4GB of eMMC Flash, on-board USB pin-header and MicroSD Card slot. The VIA ARMOS-800 is ideal for industrial embedded applications where robustness is critical.
The VIA ARMOS-800 embedded system features an operating temperature range from -40°C up to 80°C, and a typical power consumption of only 3.14W TDP. Front I/O includes COM port, DIO port, CAN port, line-in/out and mic-in. Rear I/O includes VGA, HDMI port, 10/100 LAN port, and three USB 2.0 ports.
VIA ARMOS-800 ARM-based Embedded System
- 800MHz Freescale ARM Cortex-A8 SoC
- Supports VIA VAB-800 Pico-ITX Board
- Fanless operation, and robust casting construction
- Supports a wide range of operating temperatures, -40° up to 80°C
- Ultra-compact design (150mm x 46mm x 108mm)
- Extremely low power consumption, 3.14W TDP under typical conditions
- Multiple mounting options, wall or table and VESA mounting brackets
- Maximum space efficiency for optimized electromagnetic compatibility
- Android and Embedded Linux support
More info: VIA ARMOS-800 Embedded System
If you are familiar with RSS feeds, you can also sign up for our free blog feed. Our RSS feed is updated in real-time while our newsletter is updated daily.