The Vecow ECS-7000 embedded systems feature the third generation Intel Quad-Core series processor (6M Cache, up to 3.30 GHz), DDR3L and DDR3 maximum dual channel 16GB ram, three independent display (DP, DVI-D, and VGA), isolated DIO, maximum six GbE LANs, CFast, two 2.5″ SATA 6Gp/s HDD/SSD trays, four COM, four USB 3.0 ports, JST connector, and two miniPCI-express. The ECS-7000 series is ideal for machine vision and GigE imaging, intelligent automation, and surveillance.
The ECS-7000 embedded computers integrate the Intel GMA HD 4000 graphics. It has a low thermal design power of 35W and features enhanced reliability, safety and shock resistance for fanless operation required environments. The Vecow ECS-7000 embedded controller can decode multiple high-resolution full HD videos simultaneously. It supports Direct X 11, OpenGL 3.1, Open CL 1.1 and MPEG-2 hardware decoding and up to three independent displays.
Vecow ECS-7000-6R Embedded System Features
- Third Generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 Ivy Bridge Mobile Processor
- Fanless, -25°C to 70°C Operation Temperature
- 6 GbE LANs for Extend Internet Application
- QM77 System Chipset
- 2 SO-DIMM DDR3 or DDR3L, up to 16GB
- Built-in Input 80 VDC Overvoltage Protection
- 4 COM, 4 USB 3.0, 2 USB2.0, 2 Mini-PCIe (1 with SIM Card Socket)
- 5 Display Support: 2 DP, DVI-D, VGA, LVDS, 3 Independent Displays
- 2 Front Panel Accessible SATA III (6Gbps) 2.5″ HDD / SSD, mSATA
- Onboard Trusted Platform Module (Optional)
More info: Vecow ECS-7000 Series of Embedded Computers