ADLINK Technology Introduces MXC-6300 Embedded System
ADLINK Technology introduced the MXC-6300 embedded system. The embedded computer supports the third generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 processors and QM77 chipset. The ADLINK MXC-6300 features three PCI/PCIe expansion slots, six USB ports (four USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0), four serial ports, 16-CH digital I/O, and two Gigabit Ethernet ports. The embedded system is ideal for machine vision, factory automation, maritime automation and video surveillance.
The ADLINK MXC-6300 embedded system supports up to three high-resolution independent displays via two DisplayPorts with VGA or DVI-D. The embedded computer doubles graphics performance with the integrated Intel HD Graphic 4000.
The embedded computer features shock tolerance up to 50 G, and an extended operating temperature range of -20°C to 60°C.
The MXC-6300 supports Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 Embedded, Windows XP, Windows XP Embedded, and Linux.
ADLINK MXC-6300 Embedded System Features
- Supports third generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 processor and QM77 chipset
- 2 DDR3 SO-DIMM socket, support up to 16GB memory
- 2 PCIe x8 + 1 PCI slots or 1 PCIe x16 + 1 PCI expansion slots, supporting PCIe Gen2
- 3 independent display with onboard 2 Display Port + 1 DVI-I
- 2 Intel GbE ports with teaming function
- Intel iAMT 8.0
- 6 external USB ports (4 USB 3.0 + 2 USB 2.0) + 1 internal USB 2.0
- 2 CFast sockets
- Onboard SATA III for 2×2.5″ HDD/SSD installation, SATA 6Gb/s and RAID 0,1 support
- Built-in 9 VDC to 32 VDC wide-range DC power input
- Rugged, up to -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F) fanless operation (w/ industrial SSD)
More info: ADLINK MXC-6300 Series Embedded Computer (pdf)
If you are familiar with RSS feeds, you can also sign up for our free blog feed. Our RSS feed is updated in real-time while our newsletter is updated daily.