Vecow introduced the ARS-1800 embedded system. The ARS-1800 features the Intel Atom D525 with 1M cache, 1.8GHz processor, four Gigabit Ethernet ports, three RS-232 and one RS-232/422/485, external accessible CFast, eight USB ports, Isolated DIO, PCI-104, and Mini PCIe socket. The Vecow ARS-1800 is ideal for industrial control, intelligent factory automation, machinery computing, automated optical inspection, solar panel inspection, and oil thrilling applications.
The ARS-1800 embedded controller supports EtherCAT for better communication between devices. The embedded system enables GigE Vision cameras to extend performance and application ranges.
ARS-1800 includes a programmable GPIO 16-step rotary switch and four mode/status LED display. For seamlessly integrated and built into machines, Vecow ARS-1800 embedded system is shipped with DIN-rail and two types of wall-mount kits to fit in different environments.
Vecow ARS-1800 Embedded System Features
- Intel Atom D525 Processor (1M Cache, 1.8GHz)
- Rugged -20°C to 70°C Operation Temperature
- Fanless and compact Form Factor
- VGA and 24-bit LVDS Dual Independent Display
- External Accessible CFast Port
- 8 USB, 4 GbE Ports, Isolated DIO (2.5K VDC)
- Programmable GPIO 16-step Rotary Switch
- Programmable LED Display 4 Modes/Status
- PCI-104 Expansion
- Onboard Programmable EPROM for Unique ID No.
More info: Vecow ARS-1800 Embedded Controller