Avalue Technology launched the EMS-CDV embedded system. The expandable and modularized rugged system features the Intel Atom D2550 Dual-Core processor, Intel NM10 Express Chipset, 204-pin DDR3 SODIMM, up to 4GB DDR3 800/ 1066 SDRAM, VGA, LAN, SIM card slot, swappable 2.5″ drive bay, 12-bit GPIO, SMBUS, two COM, two PS/2 for KB and MS, three USB and two knockouts antenna mountings. It is ideal for routers, factory automation, control systems and industrial transportation applications.
EMS-CDV is an expandable and modularized rugged system. Engineers can choose CPU and chipset according to application needs or budget control (ODM projects by conditional). With IET expansion modules via daughter boards through sockets, EMS-CDV is flexible for future I/O expansion and upgrades.
EMS-CDV is cableless and fully-equipped with IC Onboard capability. It is certified by industrial product quality tests, including anti-vibration (continuous vibrations) of up to 5 Grms, and anti-shock of up to 50 Grms tests. The embedded box can withstand industrial operation environments of temperature between -10~+60°C. It supports a stable +12~+28V wide voltage input, with anti-interference capability and protects computer from overload short circuits.
Avalue EMS-CDV Embedded System Features
- Onboard Intel Atom D2550 1.86GHz CPU
- Intel NM10 Express Chipset
- 204-pin SODIMM fo up to 4GB DDR3 1066 SDRAM
- VGA, LAN, SIM Slot, swappable 2.5″ drive bay, audio, 12-bit GPIO, SMBUS, 2 COM, 2 PS/2 for KB and MS, 2 Knockouts Antenna Mounting, 3 USB
- IET expansion supporting Multi-COM (AUX-M01), Multi-LAN Bypass (AUX-M02), Multi-LAN POE (AUX-M04) and Multi-COM Isolation (AUX-M07)
- Rugged design for vibration and shock protection, cableless design
- Fanless operation from -10 ~ 60°C
- Wide range DC power input from 12 ~ 28V
- Front access swappable 2.5″ drive bay, SIM card
- Service windows, easy to install mSATA, memory and mini PCIe module
More info: Avalue EMS-CDV Embedded System (pdf)