NORCO introduced the BIS-6590 embedded system. It supports the Intel Sandy Bridge/Ivy Bridge Core i3/i5 and Celeron processors. The BIS-6590 uses next generation proprietary ICEFIN thermal design to ensure maximum heat dissipation and a true fanless system. The embedded system is ideal for digital signage, automation, information control, point of sale, transportation and electronic police applications.
NORCO BIS-6590 embedded box PC is based on the Intel H61/Q77/B75 chipsets. It features six USB ports, two serial ports, VGA and DVI port, dual independent display support, and a Mini PCIe expansion slot that supports Mini PCIe SSD. One SIM card slot for 3G module, two PCI (optional PCI and PCIE X4) can be extended by expansion slot. Two Gigabit Ethernet ports are also available for high speed networking.
NORCO BIS-6590 Embedded System Features
- Intel H61/Q77/B75 chispet
- Onboard Intel Sandy Bridge/Ivy Bridge Core i3/i5/Celeron CPUs
- 2x DDR3 DIMM slots support dual channel DDR3 1066/1333/1600 MHz RAM up to 16GB. non-ECC
- 1x VGA, 1x DVI video out, DVI+VGA dual independent display support
- Dual Gigabit LAN ports, wake-on-LAN support
- 2x COM
- Mini PCIe
- PCIe X4
- 6x USB
- 8-bit GPIO
- ICEFIN thermal design
- Fanless solution
More info: NORCO BIS-6590 Embedded System