Kontron introduced the KTA75/Flex embedded motherboard. The Kontron Flex-ATX motherboard is based on the new AMD Embedded R-Series Accelerated Processing Unit (APU) and the AMD A75 controller hub. It features up to 32 GB RAM, Gen 2.0 PCI Express x16 PEG port, Gen 2.0 PCI Express x4 slot, 4x USB 3.0, 10x USB 2.0, and 2x GbE-LAN, 2x DisplayPort (DP), and VGA. The KTA75/Flex is ideal for industrial automation, medical, POS/POI, digital signage and gaming applications.
The Kontron embedded Flex-ATX motherboard KTA75/Flex is available with dual-core and quad-core AMD Embedded R-Series APUs up to the R-464L (2.3 GHz, 3.2 GHz in turbo mode).
It is designed for graphics intensive and highly parallel embedded computing applications and offers long-term stability and reliability. The embedded board features an integrated discrete-class AMD Radeon HD 7000 Series Graphics. The integrated GPU supports up to 563 GFLOPs.
The Kontron Flex-ATX motherboard supports Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Embedded Standard 7, VxWorks, and Linux (Red Hat Enterprise, Novell SuSE Linux Enterprise, Red Flag Linux and Wind River Linux).
The Flex-ATX motherboard is available now. Series production will start this quarter.
Kontron KTA75/Flex Embedded Motherboard Features
- FS1R2 uPGA APU
- AMD A75 Hudson-D3 FCH Chipset
- 2x UDIMM DRAM (up to 32GB in total)
- Graphics AMD Radeon HD 7000G Series supporting OpenGL/CL, Full DirectX 11
- 2x Display Ports version 1.2 (1 Display Port driving 2 Displays via Daisy Chain)
- PCIe x16 Gen 2.0
- PCIe x4
- 4x USB 3.0 and 4x USB 2.0 in rear I/O, 4 USB internal
- 2x Intel GB LAN
- Rear I/0: VGA, 2x RJ45 (stacked), 4x USB 2.0, 4x USB 3.0, 2x DP, audio jack
- TPM 1.2 on board
- SATA supporting rev 1/2 and 3 (1.5/3.0 and 6.0Gbit/s)
- mSATA shared with mPCIe
- KTemb. controller
- Additional “add card” support for DP output
- ATX PSU