HABEY USA Introduces BIS-6636 Embedded System
HABEY USA introduced the BIS-6636 embedded system. The fanless embedded PC supports the latest Intel Atom N2800 and D2550 processors. The HABEY BIS-6636 embedded box features integrated PowerVR GPU, six USB ports, up to six COM ports and two Gigabit Ethernet ports. It supports Windows 7 Embedded, Windows 7, and Embedded Linux OS like Timesys Fedora. The system is ideal for digital signage, building automation, NVR, point-of-sales, and other embedded and industrial applications.
The BIS-6636 Cedar Trail embedded system offers continual connectivity with a host of input and output options including six USB ports, up to six COM ports and two Gigabit Ethernet ports. The system is equipped with on-board SIM socket for 3G/4G connectivity or WiFi option via Mini-PCIe slot.
Thanks to the integrated PowerVR GPU, the BIS-6636 performs hardware encoding and decoding of HD Video in real time. Display outputs include one VGA port and one DVI-D port at up to 1920 x 1200 and an internal 18-bit LVDS at up to 1366 x 768 resolution.
Storage options include an external accessible 2.5″ SATA drive bay and optional mSATA support via an internal mini-PCIe slot.
HABEY BIS-6636 Embedded System Features
- Highly efficient fanless proprietary thermal design
- Onboard Intel Dual Core Atom N2800 or D2550 processor
- Supports HD video hardware encoding and decoding
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet
- VGA + DVI-D secured video connection, dual independent display
- Mini-PCIe slot for TV tuner
- SIM socket for WiFi, 3G/4G
- Two external COM with RS-232/422/485 options, expandable to six COM Ports via add-on card
- Embedded long life cycle support
- 2.5″ Hard Drive external access (bottom plate access)
- VESA mount ready for easy installation and mounting
More info: HABEY BIS-6636 Embedded System
If you are familiar with RSS feeds, you can also sign up for our free blog feed. Our RSS feed is updated in real-time while our newsletter is updated daily.