Blue Chip Technology introduced their new Alpha line of integrated touchscreen computers. The new Alpha range offers screen sizes of 4.3″ (480×272), 5.7″ (640×480), 7.1″ (800×480) and 8″ (800×600). Larger screen sizes will be available in the near future. They feature integrated touch screens and a machined aluminum front panel. The Alpha touchscreen computers are ideal for embedded systems.
The new Alpha computers feature LAN, quad USB hosts, USB device, RS232 (with hardware handshaking), RS232 (Tx/Rx), RS422/485, stereo audio (input/output), twelve general purpose IO signals, real time clock and battery. Options include dual camera inputs, 802.11 b/g Wi-Fi, BlueTooth, GPRS/GSM, GPS and accelerometer.
Blue Chip Technology’s new computers offer fast boot times, 24/7 operation, ultra low power consumption and a robust performance. The touchscreen computers are available with a range of processor cores, operating temperatures and OS choices. Supported operating systems include Embedded Windows, Windows CE, Linux and Android.
Alpha Touchscreen Computers Features
- Low power operation
- Integrated touch screen
- TFT LCD resolution of 4.3″ (480×272), 5.7″ (640×480), 7.1″ (800×480) and 8″ (800×600)
- Wide array of interfaces and connectivity
- IP54 front panel
- Machined aluminium front panel
- External dimensions 150(w) x 107(h) x 42(d) mm
- Operating systems: Windows CE, Linux or Android (Cortex A8 version only)
- Mounting kits for dry wall, Panel, VESA available
- Custom overlays with company logo, product name, etc available
- Custom versions with customer’s electronics integrated available