Axiomtek introduced the CAPA830 embedded single board computer. The embedded SBC supports the latest Intel Atom processor D2550 1.86GHz, N2800 1.86GHz and N2600 dual core 1.6GHz. The Axiomtek CAPA830 features the Intel NM10 chipset, -20°C to +70°C wide temperature range, and DDR3 SO-DIMM with up to 4GB of system memory. The CAPA830 will be available in January of 2013. The embedded board is ideal for in-vehicle infotainment, industrial control, automation, gaming, medical devices, self-serve terminal, digital signage, POS, and kiosk applications.
The Axiomtek CAPA830 SBC includes a ZIO connector on the rear-side that integrates PCIe x1, USB, LPC and SMbus expansion. The ZIO extension form factor helps system integrators to provide optimized solutions in a more cost-effective way.
The CAPA830 features two COM ports (RS-232, RS232/422/485, up to six ports with AX93292 ZIO module), six USB 2.0, two Gigabit Ethernet, HDMI, LVDS, VGA, HD audio, SATA-300, CFast, Digital I/O, ZIO connector, PCI Express Mini card, and built-in Watchdog timer. The platform supports the Windows 7 operating systems.
Axiomtek CAPA830 Features Embedded SBC Features
- Intel Atom processor D2550 (1.86 GHz)/N2800 (1.86 GHz)/N2600 (1.6 GHz)
- Intel NM10 Express chipset
- Wide temperature support from -20°C to +70°C (fanless operation on Intel Atom processor N2800 and N2600)
- DDR3 SO-DIMM supports up to 4 GB memory capacity
- Six USB 2.0 ports
- Two COM ports (up to six ports with AX93262)
- Two Gigabit LANs
- Reserved ZIO connector for AX93262 expansion module (PCIe x1, USB, LPC and SMbus)
- Multiple display outputs: HDMI, LVDS, and VGA
More info: Axiomtek Axiomtek CAPA830 Embedded SBC (pdf)