Kontron announced their COMe-cTH6 COM Express Computer-on-Module. The COMe-cTH6 features the AMD Embedded R-Series accelerated processing unit (APU), AMD A70M Fusion Controller Hub, up to 8GB DDR3 RAM, seven PCI Express x1 lanes, PEG x8 interface, four SATA 3 ports, Gigabit Ethernet and four USB 2.0 ports. The Kontron COM Express compact Computer-on-Modules COMe-cTH6 supports Windows, Linux, and VxWorks.
The Kontron COM Express Pin-out type 6 COMe-cTH6 module series is available in three CPU options. The processors available include the AMD R-460L featuring 4x 2.0 GHz performance at 26W TDP, the AMD R-452L with 4x 1.6 GHz at 19W TDP and the AMD R-260H that offers 2x 2.1 GHz at a low 17W TDP.
The Kontron COMe-cTH6 features the AMD R-series integrated Radeon HD 7000 Series+ graphics engine that supports DirectX 11 and OpenCL. It supports up to four independent displays, H.264, VC1, MPEG-2, DivX, WMV, BluRay 3D and HDMI.
Kontron COMe-cTH6 COM Express Computer-on-Module Features
- AMD R-Series Advanced Processing Unit (APU), up to 4x 2.0GHz
- AMD A70M Fusion Controller Hub (FCH)
- 3x DP++ (HDMI/DVI/DisplayPort) including eDP, LVDS H.264, VC1, MPEG-2, DivX, WMV, BluRay 3D, HDMI 1.4a, OpenCL 1.1, DirectX 11
- Intel 82574L Gigabit Ethernet Controller 10/100/1000 Mbit
- COM Express compact: 95 x 95 mm Pin-out Type 6
- Integrated AMD Radeon HD 7000 Series GPU Graphics Processor Unit (GPU) in the R-series APU w/ Direct X 11, OpenCL 1.1 and OpenGL 4.2
- 4x SerialATA 3GB/s
- Humidity Operation: 10% to 90%, Storage: 5% to 95% (non condensing)
- Up to 8 GB main memory, single channel DDR3
- Supports Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows XP Embedded, Windows CE, Linux, VxWorks, and others on request
- 7x PCI Express, Up to 4 lanes configurable as x4, x2, or x1 (lanes 0-3), up to 2 lanes configurable as x2 or x1 (lanes 4-5)
- Power Consumption: 20W (typical) 4.75V to 18V Wide Range support
- Temperature Operation: 0°C to +60°C, Storage: -30°C to +85°C