Kontron V Panel Express Panel PC Supports Intel Core i7 Dual-core Processor
Kontron announced their V Panel Express now supports the Intel Core i7 dual-core processor. The panel PC’s feature up to 8 GB DDR3 memory, 5x USB (1x front, 4x rear), LAN 10/100, LAN 10/100/1000, 2x RS232 and DVI-I. Kontron’s CE certified Panel PC family V Panel Express is now available in EMEA and North America. They are ideal for industrial high-performance applications.
The Kontron Panel PC familiy V Panel Express supports the Intel Core i7-2655 dual-core processor with 2.2 GHz (2.9 GHz in turbo mode) and up to 8 GB DDR3 memory. A version with the 1.4 GHz Intel Celeron 827E single-core processor is also available for applications with less performance demands. The panel PC’s support Windows XP, Windows 7 and Linux Embedded.
The resistive touch display, with LED backlight, enables reliable operation even when working with gloves and pens is required. In addition, the front panel can be designed to cater to customers’ specifications, including individual branding.
Kontron V Panel Express Features
- Supports the Intel Core i7-2655 dual-core processor with 2.2 GHz (2.9 GHz in turbo mode)
- 1.4 GHz Intel Celeron 827E single-core processor available
- Up to 8 GB DDR3 memory
- 5x USB (1x front, 4x rear)
- LAN 10/100
- LAN 10/100/1000
- 2x RS232
- Up to two PCI Express slots
- Up to two SATA hard disks or Compact Flash media can be housed
- 100% passive cooling concept
- Scalable from 12.1″ to 19″
- Long-term availability of up to 5 years
More info: Kontron V Panel Express
If you are familiar with RSS feeds, you can also sign up for our free blog feed. Our RSS feed is updated in real-time while our newsletter is updated daily.