X-ES XPand6104 Embedded System Supports Quad-core Intel Core i7 Processors
Extreme Engineering Solutions (X-ES) rolled out the XPand6104 embedded system. The Small Form Factor system supports dual- and quad-core 2nd and 3rd generation Intel Core i7 processors with up to 16 GB of DDR3-1333 memory. With commercial connectors, the XPand6104 SFF system can be utilized as an XPedite7450 COM Express development platform, a deployable SFF system, or a demo platform for applications requiring a high-performance Intel Core i7 processor solution.
The XPand6104 embedded system features a 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet port, two serial ports, USB 2.0 port, graphics port, eSATA port, optional 1.8″ or Slim SATA SSD memory module, DisplayPort connector for graphics, reset and power switches, and status LEDs. The X-ES box computer measures 2.10 in. (H) x 4.88 in. (W) x 7.70 in. (L) and weighs less than four lbs. It includes an integrated MIL-STD-704 28 V DC input voltage power supply with MIL-STD-461 EMI filtering and an external AC/DC 110 V AC input voltage power supply for development.
X-ES XPand6104 Embedded System Features
- Natural convection-cooled small form factor
- Includes XPedite7450, a ruggedized Intel Core i7 processor COM Express module
- Optional 1.8 in. or Slim SATA SSD memory module
- Integrated MIL-STD-704 28 V DC power supply
- Integrated MIL-STD-461 E/F EMI filtering
- Standard commercial front panel I/O connectors
- Back panel power connector
More info: X-ES XPand6104 Embedded System (pdf)
If you are familiar with RSS feeds, you can also sign up for our free blog feed. Our RSS feed is updated in real-time while our newsletter is updated daily.