Axiomtek Introduces rBOX111-4COM Embedded System
Axiomtek introduced the rBOX111-4COM embedded system. The fanless ruggedized DIN-rail features the Intel Atom processors Z510PT 1.1 GHz/ Z520PT 1.33 GHz, Intel US15WPT chipset, four isolated COM ports, two isolated Ethernet ports, wireless (3G/GPRS or WiFi) connection, fanless and cableless design, RTC battery function, and two watchdog timers. The box PC will be available in the middle of December of this year.
The rBOX111-4COM includes two power paths and 12 – 48VDC power input with a terminal block. Additional interfaces include two USB 2.0, audio (Line-out/Line-out) and VGA ports. The rBOX111-4COM embedded system features a DDR2 SO-DIMM socket(up to 2 GB) and interfaces for 2.5” SATA SSD or HDD drive bay, easy-to-access CompactFlash and SD card up to 32 GB (optional).
Axiomtek rBOX111-4COM embedded system is ideal for power plant automation, facility monitoring systems, intelligent transportation systems and other harsh environments. The box computer is pre-installed with Linux, Windows CE 6.0 or Windows XP Embedded.
Axiomtek rBOX111-4COM Embedded System Features
- Intel Atom processors Z510PT 1.1 GHz and Z520PT 1.33 GHz
- Wide operating temperature: -40°C ~ +70°C
- Supports 4 isolated COM ports, 2 isolated 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port with magnetic isolation protection
- Supports intelligent AXView monitoring software package and SNMP V1/V2c
- Supports two power paths and 12 – 48VDC power input with terminal block
- RTC (Real Time Clock) battery: Battery onboard and Gold-capacity onboard
- Din-rail and wall mount
- Supports one Mini Card slot and one easy-to-access SIM card socket for wireless connection (3G/GPRS or WiFi)
- Supports one 2.5” SATA SSD (or HDD) drive bay, one easy-to-access CompactFlash and one SD card up to 32 GB (optional)
More info: Axiomtek rBOX111-4COM Embedded System (pdf)
If you are familiar with RSS feeds, you can also sign up for our free blog feed. Our RSS feed is updated in real-time while our newsletter is updated daily.