VIA Technologies introduced their paperback-sized ARTiGO A1250 embedded system. The VIA ARTiGO A1250 features a 1.0GHz VIA QuadCore processor, the latest VIA VX11H media system processor (MSP), HDMI port, VGA display port, GigaLAN Ethernet port, two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 ports, audio jacks (Line-in/out and mic-in) and 12V DC-in power. The slim Pico-ITX system is ideal for home server, home automation, hotel management, media streaming, digital signage, surveillance,medical and healthcare applications.
The VIA ARTiGO A1250 measures 17.7cm x 12.5cm x 3.0cm (W X D X H), which is 10% smaller than the VIA ARTiGO A1150 series. The embedded system features advanced filtering and cutting edge post-processing to perform ultra smooth decoding of H.264, MPEG-2, VC-1, and WMV9 for smooth playback of the most demanding multimedia titles at resolutions up to 1080p without incurring a heavy CPU load.
VIA ARTiGO A1250 Pico-ITX Embedded System Features
- 1.0GHz VIA QuadCore E-Series processor
- Up to 8GB of DDR3 1333 SDRAM SODIMM
- Quiet, ultra slim profile design (only 3cm high)
- Latest VIA VX11H media system processor with DirectX11 support
- Flawless 3D and HD video performance up to 1080p
- Supports one 2.5″ SATA HDD or Flash SSD installation
- HDMI and VGA display ports with dual independent display support
- Rich I/O: HDMI, VGA, 2 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0, GigaLAN, Audio-in/out/mic-in
- Supports Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 7 (WES), WES2009 and Linux based operating systems
- Supports 100mm x 100mm VESA mount
- DC jack strap holder
- Average power consumption of 27W TDP
More info: VIA ARTiGO A1250 (Pico-ITX) Embedded System