American Portwell Technology Debuts RUBY-D714VG2AR Embedded System Board
American Portwell Technology introduced the RUBY-D714VG2AR embedded system board. The RUBY-D714VG2AR is based on Intel’s mobile QM77 PCH and supports the latest third generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 (Ivy Bridge) processor. The Portwell board is a green solution with a thermal design power (TDP) of 77W. The industrial ATX form factor motherboard is ideal for Point-of-Sale (POS), lottery, medical, gaming, digital signage, automation, surveillance security monitoring and kiosks.
The RUBY-D714VG2AR industrial ATX motherboard features four 240-pin DIMM sockets for dual-channel DDR3 1600/1333 SDRAM (up to 32GB); dual display support (VGA/DVI-D/HDMI); one PCIe x16 (PCIe x16 signal), one PCIe x16 (PCIe x4 signal), one PCIe x4 (PCIe x1 signal), and four PCI expansion slots; Mini PCIe socket; dual Intel GbE LANs (one supports iAMT 8.0); four USB 3.0 connections at rear I/O and six USB 2.0 connections via onboard headers; five SATA interfaces (2 x SATA 6Gb/s, 3 x SATA 3Gb/s) with support for RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and CF-SATA II; and six serial ports (including 4 x RS232 and 2 x RS232/422/485).
American Portwell RUBY-D714VG2AR Embedded System Board Features
- Support for Intel 3rd Gen. i3/i5/i7 CPU and Intel Q77 Chipset
- Four DIMMs with support for dual channel DDR3 SDRAM 1333/1600 DIMM up to 32GB
- PCIe x16 (Gen 3)
- PCIe x16 (Gen 2, x4 signal)
- PCIe x4 (Gen2, x1 signal)
- Four PCI slots
- Mini PCIe socket
- Dual display: VGA / DVI-D, HDMI
- Five SATA interfaces (2 x SATA 6Gb/s, 3 x SATA 3Gb/s) with support for RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- Six COM ports
- Dual Intel GbE LANs (one port supports iAMT 8.0)
- Four USB 3.0 connections at rear I/O
- Six USB 2.0 connections via onboard headers
- CF-SATA II
- Intel Active Management Technology (AMT) 7.0
More info: American Portwell RUBY-D714VG2AR Motherboard (pdf)
If you are familiar with RSS feeds, you can also sign up for our free blog feed. Our RSS feed is updated in real-time while our newsletter is updated daily.