Acrosser introduced the AIV-HM76V0FL embedded system for vehicles. The in-vehicle computer features the Intel HM76 mobile chipset, FCPGA 988 socket, four USB 3.0, CAN bus, Wi-Fi, 3.5G wireless WAN, Bluetooth and GPS. It supports the Intel third generation Core i7/i5 and Celeron processors up to 45W i7-3820QM. The Acrosser AIV-HM76V0FL in-vehicle computer will be available this month.
The AIV-HM76V0FL embedded system offers automotive transient voltage suppression, over/under voltage protection, over current protection, reverse voltage protection and automotive fuse.
The AIV-HM76V0FL’s fanless thermal design uses advanced heat pipe, heat sink, and thermal pad to solve the problem of heat generated by CPU, chipset, DRAM and power devices. All components used in AIV-HM76V0FL are industrial proven and only solid state capacitors are utilized for high MTBF.
Acrosser AIV-HM76V0FL Embedded System Features
- FCPGA 988 socket support Intel 3rd Generation Core i7/i5 and Celeron processors up to 45W i7-3820QM
- Fanless thermal design and anti-vibration industrial design
- HDMI/DVI/VGA video outputs
- Combo connector for Acrosser’s In-Vehicle monitor
- Four external USB 3.0 ports
- CAN bus 2.0 A/B
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3.5G, GPS
- One-wire (i-Button) interface
- 9-32 VDC power input
- -20 to 60 degree C operating temperature
More info: Acrosser AIV-HM76V0FL In-Vehicle Computer (pdf)