Extreme Engineering Solutions introduced the XPedite5650 Mini COM Express module. The X-ES XPedite5650 board features the Freescale QorIQ P2041 quad-core processor, up to 4 GB of DDR3-1333 ECC SDRAM, one x2 and two x1 PCI Express interfaces, two Gigabit Ethernet ports (one 1000BASE-T and one 1000BASE-X), two serial ports, two USB 2.0 ports, and two SATA 3.0 Gb/s ports. The XPedite5650 COM Express module is ideal for industrial, communications, and military applications where Size, Weight, and Power (SWaP) are critical.
The X-ES XPedite5650 is available in conduction- or air-cooled versions. It features a COM Express mini form factor (55 mm x 84 mm) with an enhanced Type 10 pinout. Linux, Wind River VxWorks, and Green Hills INTEGRITY BSPs are available. Other RTOS solutions may be available on request.
The XPedite5650 can be integrated into a rugged Small Form Factor (SFF) enclosure. An XPand6000 Series system can be bolted to almost any available surface of a small UAV, ground vehicle, or heavy equipment. It weighs as little as 3.5 lbs. and takes up only 72 cubic inches. The XPedite5650 offers high-performance processing and application specific I/O via PMCs/XMCs, such as MIL-STD-1553, CANbus, video input, RS-232/422, GPIO, A/D, and D/A.
X-ES XPedite5650 COM Express Module Features
- Freescale QorIQ P2041 processors with four PowerPC e500mc cores at up to 1.5 GHz
- Com Express mini module
- Air- or Conduction-cooled
- Extended shock and vibration tolerance
- 2 GB or 4 GB of up to DDR3-1333 ECC SDRAM
- x2 PCI Express interface
- Two x1 PCI Express interfaces
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports (one 1000BASE-T and one 1000BASE-X)
- Two serial ports
- Two USB 2.0 ports
- Two SATA 3.0 Gb/s ports
- Up to 256 MB of NOR flash (with redundancy)
- Up to 16 GB of NAND flash
- Linux BSP
- Wind River VxWorks BSP
- Green Hills INTEGRITY BSP
- QNX Neutrino BSP (contact factory)
- LinuxWorks LynxOS BSP (contact factory)
More info: X-ES XPedite5650 COM Express Module (pdf)